Saturday, March 6, 2010

My first blog entry.....

A friend of mine, Joe Rockstar has a blog and I have to say I think it is really cool. So here I go creating my own blog. My plan (as I always have to plan) is to blog about life. Life consists of a couple of key "ideas".....
1) becoming a MRS. on July 31st
2) triathlete - goal is to do IMLP in 2011
3) weight issues - I gain and lose the same 20-40 pounds over and over
4) vino - I enjoy going to the vineyards, hosting wine tasting parties, making and drinking wine :)

Today, I have recommitted myself to eating healthy and getting this weight off.
Weigh in = 194
My goal for the "big day" is 155 (ultimate goal = 147)

My plan of action is...
1) for the eating part, I am going to following WW as this has worked for me in the passed however I am also going to use Insanity Meal Plan for ideas of different meals.
2) for the exericse part, I am going to workout to Insanity DVDs and start my Tri Training this week. I have 14 weeks until Eagleman. (I did this race last year which was my first 70.3 and at the end of it my boyfriend proposed to me!!!)

I just need to stick to writing everything down and following my exercise training plan and I should be good to go. My issue is I am either really, really good or really, really bad.
I have to remember that it doesn't have to be ALL or NOTHING. There is a happy medium and I just have to remember that. I may have to re-read this paragraph in a couple of hours, days or weeks :)

I hope you enjoyed my first "blog" and I will be sure to write again soon.



1 comment: